Tuesday 11 December 2012

Fashion Show

Since September, we've spent six classes a week doing our Junk Kouture project. It was finally worth it as we had an opportunity yesterday to showcase all of our creations with a Fashion Show. A Third Year class, a Fifth Year class and all of TY's were there. Everyone was nervous, as there was Judges. After a while the nerves had went and everyone was having fun.
I decided to go crazy and dance whilst modelling my outfit. No one was expecting me to dance to it was nice to see all the smiles on their faces. It was great fun and I was glad after it. Today we found out that Ruth and I had came first place in our class. We're delighted, our hard work paid off! Everyone in the class had completely different outfits, they were all original and everyone did an amazing job and should be so proud. Here are some pictures from the eventful Fashion Show :)


No comments:

Post a Comment