Monday 28 January 2013

Geography Projects, and an Embarrassing Video....

As you can tell from reading my blog, throughout Transition Year we're assigned many projects in which we have to complete before a certain date. Deadlines are so important this year, and you have to have all your projects done on time, as hard as it can be at times..! In Geography class, we did a project called "Virtual Trip Around the World project" which I vlogged about a few months ago. We did these projects separately, and then our teacher, Ms.G put us in pairs to do a presentation on one country in particular. I was with Amanda and our country was Kenya. Below is our project, I used this website to display the powepoint on my blog....


Also, I came across a video from the first year talent show, where I was dancing...dressed up as a nerd...How embarrassing hahahaha!. I pasted the video below to give you all a laugh. (I'm wearing a pink top with a white shirt over it).

No comments:

Post a Comment