Sunday 16 September 2012

Carlingford here we come!

So we all got our results on Wednesday morning... The atmosphere in the hall was indescribable as we all waited for our results. The teachers came along with the envelopes and we all stood in our original class groups. I was going to wait until I got home, but the anxiety was killing me! As I heard the screams of happiness in the hall from the girls who opened their results, I couldn't help but open mine. Overall, I was happy with my results and celebration was in order!        Now with all of that out of the way, we have Carlingford to look forward to. Mrs. L gave us all a list of what to bring with us, so I will begin packing soon. I am so excited to say the least. Usually, I would dread the horrid thoughts of waking up at 6am, but I'm actually delighted. I've heard a lot of stories about Carlingford from last years TY students, and I can't wait to make my own memories with my friends in Carlingford. Excitement is an understatement of how I feel now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment