Friday 21 September 2012

Becoming Entrepreneurs!

At nine o'clock this morning, Transition Years headed off on yet again. We went to a Mini Company workshop in "Odeon Theatre" in Naas. What a pleasant way to end a fantastic week. St.Wolstans along with three other schools were greeted by Orla and we were given a fabulous workshop by her. After today I feel a lot more eager and excited to begin Mini Company. An inspiring group from another school had already created their product. 
I hope my group and I come up with a successful idea for Mini Company, as the prizes seem unbelievable! The top prize is a trip abroad to a city in Europe... who wouldn't love that?! On the way back from Naas our bus driver kindly stopped off at Lidl and let all of us TYs buy some sweets for the rest of the trip. I was looking forward to going back to school as we had Junk Kouture and now IT. Loving TY so far... I'm having so much fun already. I can't wait for what else is in store :)





No comments:

Post a Comment