Friday 7 September 2012

Got that Friday Feeling!

Can't believe we're in Transition Year a week and a day already! This week has certainly been one to remember... in particular Wednesday. Wednesday was jam packed with three workshops. A Social Development workshop, a workshop on Etiquette and last but not least a "Positive Party" in the library. They were all great fun, and I can feel all the girls in my class becoming closer already!
       In the Etiquette workshop, we learned a lot about personal hygiene and lots of make up tips! They also advised us how to wear our make up for work experience. In the Positive Party we reminisced on positive and happy memories and danced to music!
      We have began our projects in many subjects, such as Home Economics, Geography and Religion. These projects are interesting ones, and I'm quite eager to get cracking on them. 
 Nerves are rising as our Junior Cert results are on Wednesday. I have anticipated this for months, and I can't believe its nearly here...
Excitement and fun are two words I would use to describe my experience of TY so far. We have many things to look forward to this year, such as Carlingford, work experience, Junk Kouture, Young Scientist.. the list is endless!
 Although we do a lot of projects and learn a lot in Transition Year, I feel much more relaxed than last year and I have more time after school to practice music and spend time with my friends.
        So far TY is great and I'm really looking forward to what's in store for the next year.

Here's a link to positive parties.. I would really recommend it as we all had an amazing time. http://positiveparties.com/







No comments:

Post a Comment